Saturday, January 19, 2013

Diced Pineapples


Requested Post by Nathan Baranski.

     Hey Sneaks and Snaps! I've been asked to post a small entry on my collection so far. My story is that of this: I started collecting freshman year of high school from my very first pair of cherry 13's. After many comeups and hard work, my collection has progressed a year and a half to what it is now. Some may call me a hypebeast. in a way, I am. But In another sense, every kid is. Every kid wants the most expensive shoe to be able to show off, rather than have the GR's most kids have nowadays. Jordans have no longer become rare, but now are seen everywhere. The only way to stick out now is by spending BANK which reflects my collection. i have yet to get most of the shoes i want, and by the end of senior year i intend to have them. Hard work is reflected in my collection as well. working many hours to earn your shoes really makes you appreciate the shoes you wear everyday, and you really learn that there is a true love to the game. If youre interested in anything, contact me at elliotrippe@hotmail.com or elliotrippe123@gmail.com. Sizing and conditions is as follows:

P.s. "South Beach" Lebron 9 elites- size 8.5   minor to moderate yellowing. Matching pink Dolphin strapback in picture

P.e. Ray Allen 13s.- size 9.5   Deadstock.

Galaxy Lebron 9s- size 10   Vnds minimal yellowing. Comes with size M matching galaxy shirt.

CDP Carmine 6s- size 8.5   almost pass as Ds. iciest pair ive ever seen.

KD lV "weathermans"- size 10.5   Pass as Deadstock.

Nike High "Cheech and Chongs"- Pass as Deadstock. no cuts or burns

KD V "Christmas pack"- size 9- Pass as Ds.

No comments:

Post a Comment